Monday 2 April 2018

House Mouse & Friends Challenge - Guest Designer

I was the lucky winner of a House Mouse & Friends Challenge last month, and as well as a super cute Happy Hopper stamp, part of my prize was a guest designer stint with the challenge!


The fortnightly challenges are always 'Anything Goes'...but if you want more of a challenge, there's an optional theme, which this time is:

'Multiple Images'

I couldn't resist using the Happy Hopper stamp I'd won on my card...he's called 'Great Catch'...and I coloured him using watercolour pencils. I paired him with some papers from the 'Recollections - Awesome Boy' pad by Michaels (found at TK Maxx). I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Big Massages' set by Paula Pascual.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from the fabulous design team, please pop over to the House Mouse & Friends Challenge.

13 comments:

  1. Oh Helen so happy you loved your stamp sweetie !! He is such fun like your card, I see we have the same papers as well sweetie, ha ha

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp, I have even used it for a baby card. Fabulous job with it too. Pairing it with that paper just made the image pop. I am so in love with my mice/bunny/bear house mouse stamps and love this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, Helen, what a cute image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stamp Helen and glad you loved it too, like Diane, who is also so generous. Wonderful card made and thanks for being our great Guest Designer.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous color work and I'm lovin' the distressed edges on these fab papers too! Love your work. Thx for such fab GDT contributions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mix of papers for the background for your little HM ballplayer. Sweet image and super fun card.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Helen! Thanks so much for playing along with us one last time at NoN, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute card, luv the mix of papers! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Helen :-) the little bunny is super cute and I love the colours and distressed edges, perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! Definitely works as a masculine birthday card. And I get to thank you for entering two challenges with it, Naughty or Nice Challenges and Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card -- those mice just crack me up. Perfect boy card. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Helen love this adorable image very masculine super Guest Designer card many thanks for sharing.

    Smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x