Sunday 28 January 2018

Birthday Dog

My crafting (and baking) ban is over...it was self-imposed since the beginning of the month while I caught up with my music arranging 'to-do' list...so I celebrated by baking brownies (yum!) and making some cards this weekend! I began my craft marathon today by sorting through all of my stamps...integrating my recent acquisitions...and rediscovering some old favourites, including this one...'Birthday Dog' by Penny Black. He's one of the first Penny Black stamps I bought, and he still gets a regular inking. I coloured him using watercolour pencils, cut him out with one of my Nesties, and then added a simple doodled border. The snippet of paper is from the 'Blue Floral' pad by My Mind's Eye, and the sentiment stamp is from a set by Lili of the Valley.


Challenges for this card:


3 comments:

  1. Really lovely card and a super image, looks good on the kraft card.
    Thank you for joining our 'Old Favorites' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering my challenge at allsorts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the birthday dog, he is so cute :)
    Thanks for joining us at Cas on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x