Thursday 14 September 2017

Little Miss Muffet Customer Appreciation Day

I have something a little different to share today...I was a winner over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge a little while ago, and was asked to take part in their Customer Appreciation Day Celebrations. Well, that day is today!



There are lots of new images in the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Shop....with free gifts and stamps too! 

I've made a card using a cute Claribella image called 'Clarabella Says'...with a space for you to add any sentiment you like. In order to make the image the main feature of the card, I printed Claribella a couple of times...flipping her to make a mirror image. I used a piece of flowery paper (by Sandylion) for a simple background...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. I coloured the images using watercolour pencils to match the colours in the paper, and added a little sentiment to each of Calribella's signs (from a set by Wild Rose Studio).


For more sample projects, and all of the information on the exciting Customer Appreciation Day offers...please pop over the Little Miss Muffet Shop.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card - somehow I've missed hearing about this company but about to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is darling. Love the double sheep layout! Such pretty colors. Thank you so much for joining us for Customer Appreciation Day at LMMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x